[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text]Small business owners need to know what makes a great website. A website is the starting point of any digital marketing strategy. Your site is where you will direct traffic, collect leads, and provide useful information about your company. Web presence is critical for businesses in every industries. In an age where the Internet is such a useful communication tool. If you don't have a website, potential clients will find similar business elsewhere. That means, now is the perfect time to launch your digital marketing strategy by building a website. Consider these key ideas as you get started:
- Know your brand: Clearly define and communicate your brand message consistently with a logo, colors, and the tone of your website copy.
- Be creative with your introduction: An interesting about page attracts customers but getting them to connect with your brand.
- Start blogging: Consider adding a business blog to your website to boost traffic and build credibility with SEO keywords.
- Get mobile-friendly: Build a responsive site that adjusts to the screen size of different devices such as desktop computers, tablets, or smartphones for a consistent experience.
- Enable social sharing: Display social sharing buttons prominently so visitors can share your content with their friends.
- Collect and review metrics: A website is difficult to improve over time if you aren't able to track how your visitors use it. Use an analytics tool like Google Analytics. The statistic they provide will allow you to make smart changes that will improve the performance of your site.
A fresh thinking, creative team makes a great website!
Team up with Digital 55 and get started on your new site with us TODAY![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]