[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text]Have you ever been to Castaway Bay in Sandusky, Ohio? My immediate family loves a good water park and a great price. So, when Groupon offered a deal for Castaway Bay, we were in. Of course, with any deal, there are stipulations. For us, we had to use the passes during the week. No problem! Presidents Day is the perfect time since our eight year-old has Monday and Tuesday off from school. Our mini-vacation was a go.
After weeks and weeks of waiting, here I sit in our hotel room after an afternoon of wave pool shenanigans and hot tubing, eating my Dominos takeout, writing this blog. Trying to think of something to say that will make this interesting enough for you to read the whole thing... is it working?
What We Loved About Our Trip to Castaway Bay
- Warm water - Cold water is a deal breaker for me.
- Indoor/outdoor hot tub. - There is nothing quite as refreshing as freezing your face off in an outdoor hot tub.
- Wave pool. - Enough said.
- Mini roller coaster & super tall slides. SOOOO fun!
Things We Could Have Done Without
- The crowd. - Clearly we weren't the only ones with this brilliant idea. But honestly, even with a ton of people here, it didn't take too long to do whatever we wanted.
Of all the water parks in Sandusky, I think that Castaway is my favorite. So, next time you're wondering if you should take advantage of that Groupon...or just want a get-away for your family, I would definitely recommend Castaway Bay. A good time will be had by all.
Look at that. A whole blog done. Where's my "that was easy" button. (Totally just aged myself there...)
So, why aren't you blogging for your business? As long as your content is interesting and informative, you'll do wonders for your SEO. Want us to show you how it works? Contact Digital 55 and we'll be happy to help you understand how blogging can help your bottom line. Don't have time to do it yourself? We can help with that, too! We can't wait to hear from you![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]