Looking for some help with our OnLetterhead and OnMarketer based products? We’ve got you covered! If you need more specific help or support please don’t hesitate to visit Contact Us Directly.
- What does OnLetterhead work with?
- My OnLetterhead has disappeared! How do I get it back?
- I’ve forgotten my username and/or password.
- How do I add/change/delete my dynamic images?
- Can I install OnLetterhead on more than one computer?
- Where can I download OnLetterhead?
- System Requirements
- For Customer Support regarding
OnLetterhead works with these programs:
- Outlook 2003-2010
- AOL web mail using Mozilla Firefox
- Hotmail using Mozilla Firefox
- Gmail using Mozilla Firefox
- Yahoo using Mozilla Firefox
OnLetterhead does not work with the Macintosh at this time, but look for an announcement in 2013.
Generally clicking the “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” buttons will generate an email to you to with your information. If you’re not receiving the email then simply give us a call or send an email to email@example.com.
Yes, you can install OnLetterhead on as many computers as you wish. Keep in mind you can only be logged into OnLetterhead on one computer at a time.
You can download OnLetterhead from here.
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Microsoft Outlook 2003 – 2010
Mozilla Firefox if you wish to use OnLetterhead with AOL, Hotmail, Gmail and/or Yahoo
OnLetterhead or OnMarketer – please call 866-665-3887, ext 511 or 419-724-0228, ext 511
eMagazines. eNewsletters, Websites or CRM – please call 419-724-0228, ext 202 or
866-665-3887, ext 202